You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords FOREXCOSTS: The disadvantage of Forex Trading Forum

Saturday, April 7, 2012

The disadvantage of Forex Trading Forum

The beginning of a career in Forex trading will always be a little rock. And "natural because they are still at an early stage where everything is brand new and you do not really know where to turn. One of the places that most newcomers are visiting forex forums. For example, the factory still has thousands of new Forex traders who sign up with them every day




This is exactly what I did when I started getting into forex trading. The very idea of ​​trading on the forex market has been so embarrassing for me that I need a place to get my bearings. Forex forums are great for this. There are a lot of content on these sites. The major drawback is that most of the content is useless
You are presented with all this information, and is a shock to the system. Analyze all son and there are countless posts on forex trading systems, trading robot, custom indicators, etc. .. You feel like the Holy Grail of trading is somewhere in these pages and if you find it, you'll be rich. But guess what? All these "shortcuts" do not add up to anything in the long run
If you want to learn the basics of forex trading market, as "what is a market order" or something like that, then these forums are wonderful for that. But once you start scanning the son for the "Holy Grail", then you have dared so naturally. You have lost focus on the long term
If this is you, you need to look at yourself and ask "I am looking for an easy way?" Because that's all you're really doing. If it would be nice if something like a Holy Grail exists, but is not the case, and just to save time, I will tell you that will never exist
I remember losing so much time on these forums forex trading, looking for something that would make me rich. After months of doing so, I realized that I had nothing to show everyone that the time spent. All I had was a bunch of useless gadgets and I knew nothing of the current market
Once an operator to get rid of this mentality of "shortcut", then trading becomes a lot easier and more profitable. Learn how to make a technical analysis and price action, and do not know how far you can go when you use characters like subjectivity in your trading arsenal

No comments:

Post a Comment